Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's Goin on?

WOW! It's been a minute since I have been on here. I've been away for several reasons:

1. I gave my digital camera to someone, I felt needed it more AND I just replaced it.
2. My computer has been a pain in my......arrgghhh, I upgraded it, so I'm back in commission.
3. I've been unhappy in other areas of my life, which caused me to be disconnected.

But one thing that hasn't changed, is that I'M STILL VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH MY LOCS!


Here are some very very candid pics of my hair. I feel I owe you all at least that much!

I'll write more later!













9 comments:

Cee said...

Detra,

Your hair looks great, you are really getting some length now also.. I hope things are going much better for you lately. Take care..

Creyole said...

So nice to have you back. I sure hope you know you were missed dearly! Please don't stay away so long and I trust all is well!

Creyole

Goodnapps said...

Hey Lady, your hair is looking so fantastic and definitely locish!
I can see all that growth. No more po-tail for real. Be strong. All will work out.

Anonymous said...

D,

Your hair has grown so much and I must say that it looks great both in pics and in person. I was so glad to see you this past Saturday!

Dee said...

awwww shucks, thank you all for the luv! Tra, of course I was so glad to see you too! Cee, we missed you Saturday! LOL Tanya, you sure right about that, I am able to add the "ny" on on th "po" tail now! Creoyle, you got a deal,I will keep it updated!

MEE said...

Girl,

Your growth is just beautiful! Was happy to see you on Saturday but sad we didn't have time to chit chat!! Looking girl, girl!!!

Jena Evans said...

my my my... Your hair has grown... Keep up the good work. Great seeing you again!

blessings~

Goodnapps said...

6/15/07 - you've been tagged D. Time to share 7 lovely facts about yourself.

Sisterlock Adoration said...

Goodnapps is not the only one who has tagged. I did too, so get to writing!