Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Sunday, March 05, 2006

WHAT DID SHE SAY????

This past Friday (3/3/06) was my 2nd retightenting with my wonderful new consultant Gigi. I am so happy to report I had very little slippage and a wholelotta newgrowth! LOL

Ok...so I have a very mild case of the HIH disease and through my wandering, I have felt like a few of my baby loc's have matured, BUT its ONLY been 4 months so I have completely dismissed it as "just my imagination" once a again....LOL...ok...seriously, my consultant told me.....drum roll please.......THAT ALOT OF MY HAIR WAS LOC'D OR LOC'ING and that it is only my ends that aint even close to loc'ing!

Can anyone imagine the flutters I felt in my stomach to hear that? I was doing the " I am loc'd dance" ...you know that dance Eddie Murphy was doing for the McDonald hamburger? yeah that was me! So all in all....my session went great! Oh, she did tell me that my hair could use moisture and to use the SL salon shampoo so off to purchase that I go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check you out girl! You are mature for your age (lol)...your lock age!

Creyole said...

i'm convinced..you have grass for hair because it grows so fast!!!!! Beautiful!

kemicutie said...

Wow! Most of your hair is already locked? That's awesome! You must be doing something right. BTW, your mother's locks are so pretty!!!

Goodnapps said...

Congrats, congrats. I'm so happy for you Detra.

Natural Kinks said...

I love the length. Your hair looks so bouncy! Yeah you are on a the fast track to locking you GO!