
Okay..yall, I jumped on the bandwagon with the spike curlers! I actually I tried Maryee's suggestion of the pipe cleaners....LMAO...is all I will say about that! So, no pics!

Now, the spike curlers, were very easy to use and very comfortable to sleep on. I ordered 2 packs of the regular sized and ended up using all but about 6 of both packs. Which might be the reason,

I was looking like a lost poodle dog when I took them out! LOL...my niece and SURPRISE SURPRISE, my hubby thought the curls were so amazingly cute. I thought they looked "different" but after I gave them a spritz and a finger comb and they refused to fall, I was in a state of OMG I cant go out looking like a lost lil puppy...
LOL...
well long story short, they didnt fall for at least 4 days...so what did I do wrong? Too little hair in each spike, rolled too tight, or my loc's are just to

3 comments:
Hey girl! I think your curls turned out great but sounds like they are not your preference because of the length. So I would say that you didn't do anything wrong you just don't like with the length of your locs. Of course you could always try with more locs on the curlers or not keeping the curlers in overnite.
Tra.
Something wrong? Your curls are so cute!
If you do want looser curls, you could try more hair in each roller, or letting your hair dry more before you put them in.
I think your curls look cute too! I'd try Brunsli's suggestion though.
Post a Comment