Today was Easter and my family and I, ventured out to church at the last minute. I was completely amazed at myself, for the quick updo I did in the car on my way to church. TRUST, had I not had Sisterlocks, I wouldn't have made it to church, because the frustration of trying to do something to my hair at the last minute would have overcome me.
First, let me say it was GREAT to see so many children at church! That is first and foremost, however I was VERY disappointed to see so many little girls, some babies, like age 4 years old with WEAVE in their hair!
WHAT is REALLY going on, I can remember how my hair was a big deal around Easter time, but I was at least a teenager before, it was even pressed for Easter. But to see so many beautiful little girls with perm and weave in their hair was so mind blowing to me. I can remember just being excited to have ribbons and bows in my hair on Easter.
5 comments:
Hey check you out with the skillz. I like it!
You Go Gurl. Looking too cute and all that!
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you go on Ms. Detra, you are becoming a real creative with those styles.
Detra, you looked beautiful at Easter and I love the up do. Wish I was that talented. Unfortunate that mothers don't have knowledge of what they're doing to their young daughters hair.
Post a Comment