Why am I blogging about my brothers? Because, I love them and today, they were heavy on my mind. I am the first and so far the only person in my entire family to move away from Ohio. And although, I am little sis to the one on the left and big sis to the one on the right, as far as I can remember, I have been the rock for the both of them. And I miss being physically close to them. So I introduce to you all, another piece of my heart.....MY BROTHERS!
6 comments:
I should have spent more time in Ohio in my youth! Your brothers are cuties.
LOL...Brunsli, you so crazy! But TRUST I would have kept you far away from them, they my brothers and all...but I protect my homegurlz...if you know what I mean! LOL...they gonna beat me for saying that!
Girl you must have done A LOT of protecting back in the day because those two are bonafide cutie pies.
As to real reason you posted about them (-:. I don't live far from my family and I never have so I know it must be pretty hard for you to be away from them.
Tra
Well even though you're hundreds of miles away, I'm sure I'm just a hop, skip, or jump away in case they need some company.
Good looking family.
Maybe you can get them here.
Wow they are BOTH FLY! You've been holding out girl lol! Tell them I said hey holla at your girl!
I know how hard it must to be away from them because family means everything, but love knows no distance and you will be together soon.
I'm glad you and your Hubby like the I-Wayne CD I LOVE it and yes Postive music is all that's played in my yard seen! I love the double Sizzla I played it so much one cracked in half lol!
Post a Comment