Omg! We are Reprezitin in the Midwest! I am home in Ohio and I am so honored to have finally met with Tanya. She, her mother (Ms. Rose) and Virgina took a 3 hour drive to Columbus for the gathering! Also in attendance was Connie who drove 2 hours for the gathering, Cne who is locally in Columbus, and my lovely Mother (Carnella) We all met up at Brownstone a very chic southern style resturant located in downtown Columbus. Tanya chose this resturant randomly from the internet, and what a wonderful choice she made! The environment was upscale but very "down to earth".
back to front, Tanya's mother Rose, Cne, my mother Carnella, Tanya, Virigina, Connie.
I want to share so much more with yall, but unfortunetly my parents only have dial up, so its taking me a century to give you this much. Will update this post when I get back home to Texas.
6 comments:
Detra I had such a good time! It was such a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the ladies. Your mom is such a sweetheart. I'm so glad you made the suggestion for a get together.
Oh check ya'll out! You guys are bringing up that old feeling of envy....I had JUST gotten over not making the NYC gathering and now here is another gathering to envy!
Thanks for sharing chick...you are all looking good.
How cool! Isn't it great how we have friends nationwide because of our hair??
You all look beautiful.
This sisterhood is awesome. You guys look great! I miss seeing you myself dear.
Such beautiful women!!! Glad you were able to meet Tanya, her mom and others!!! Thanks for sharing.
Detra you really get around I am so happy everyone got together while you were home. I only wish I had at least two people to get with back in Louisiana!
Post a Comment