Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Monday, August 21, 2006

Another one......

Yesterday, we had another fabulous DFW SL'd gathering, I know it sounds like a broken record, but we all were slamming with beauty up in there! We all met up at the Cosmo Rouge in Dallas, and aside from the live Jazz, we were the best thing happening in the restaurant, the food was just okay and the service was bad. But we were so glad to see each other and meet newcomers that we didn't spend anytime being disappointed!

I finally got to meet Ally! Gurl, thanks for coming and your loc's are just as stunning in person! I hope to see a lot more of you in the future gatherings!

Ok...that is all I have to say....let the pictures tell the rest of the story!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a very good time and you dear were especially darling. I am glad that we ended up at the same table as usual we kept each other cracking up!

Creyole said...

I love my Sisterlock girlfriends...tearing up!!!

Goodnapps said...

Absolutely beautiful.

brunsli said...

It looks as though you all had a blast. I wish I could have been there with you!

Dee said...

we missed you something terrible Brunsli, Jen and Mary too!