Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gigi...Gigi...Gigi!

Today, I had my 2nd retightening with my new consultant...and I didn't think having Sisterlocks, could get any sweeter! I am feeling euphoric with the results of my retightening. Gigi is so very naturally calming and motivational.

My session was far more then just a "hair" issue! Not to mention the sistah hooked me up with a funky fresh updo! I was loving it so much, I took pics of it while in the car...LOL..couldnt wait to get home. ok, note the 1st pic, in this collage is NOT the updo! LOL..its what my do, was looking like before my apptOk...so on the hair note, I had very little slippage this time!!
Woo hoo...but Gigi and I both agreed, there was alot of new growth, but I will stay on a 4 week schedule...so here I am, moving forward with SHEER DELIGHT!

14 comments:

KDL said...

I love it! Your hair is looking wonderful and you look so happy with it.

Take Care,
KLW

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

I Like the new do I am so Happy you are good with your New Consultant Gigi Is who Lachanda go to as well from time to time right?

Sister-in-Locks said...

Now this just too cute. You have now inspired yet another hair style for me. I am soooo happy for you and that you like GiGi. She is awesome.

brunsli said...

Look at you smiling cuz you know you're so cute with this 'do!

Creyole said...

Detra,
I'm so happy for you, your grand spirit is sprouting directly from each pic.

Lashaune,
Yes, I also frequent Gigi especially when I need a new do....she is so good with cuts and styles.

Chi-chi said...

I am too through with your do! I love it! How did she do it?

sisterlockedlondon said...

Your hair looks great! More photos please!

Natural Kinks said...

I love it!!! You are too CUTE!!

Maryee said...

Good googly woogly!! That's so beautiful!!!

Goodnapps said...

D - you are looking too sharp and jazzy with the updo! Oh its so marvelous.

Jena Evans said...

Too Cute!!! What a blessing after the first retighting struggle to be able to present your locs in such stunning fashion!

Blessings!

Ree-C said...

That is a unique up-do. I like it. Your locs look nice.

BlaqKofi said...

Too cute girlfriend! Isn't Gigi da bomb! I can't wait to see you again on Sunday!

Blaq

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn that I left a comment about how much I love this hairstyle on you. It is fab!

See you Sunday!

Tra