Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Po tail

I should be ashamed to post this, but I aint! LOL...and no, I didnt make a typo on the title, this pony tail is so pitful...it doesnt qualify for the "ny" LOL...its just a Po tail...but I, sure am proud, of the process that is making to get to a "REAL" pony tail.

I am truly enjoying my journey. I can tell it is on fast street though, my hair looks rough already and I just had my retightening 1 week ago, (and yes, I have been braid and banding, sleeping on satin, freestyling! It isnt unraveling anymore, just looks rough from the new growth.)

I have always had hair that grew fast, it just broke off, just as fast, from the gels, hot combs, etc...but with those ills removed, this stuff is on a racetrack!

9 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Detra girl, don't nothing look Po about your ponytail. It looks great.

Natural Kinks said...

Are you kidding you are almost there!
I would rock it right now!! Go girl!

Bless

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

you are not that far you have a baby ponytail (smile) you will have mature locks soon they are really coming along well How long have you been sisterlocked again? I am impressed with your growth

Dee said...

Hey Lashaune,

I have been locked about 8 weeks now, it was Nov. 26th, I swear this stuff is really growing!

Anonymous said...

I think your ponytail is bonafide. You are going to be able to do an awesom comparison shot to this in about a year or two....just watch.

Tra

Anonymous said...

Far as I'm concerned,you've got a ponytail. I cann't wait 'til my babies get that long. I'm feeling the curls on your ends.

brunsli said...

I like your po'tail!

Creyole said...

Detra,
No slippage!! Hip..hip..hur-ray! Looking real good and the pony tail awesome for 8 weeks! You'll be having hair down you back in 8 months.

BlaqKofi said...

Gurl, yo hair b growin' up a storm! (smile) I see you'll have no problems locking.

Blaq