Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Monday, August 18, 2008

And baby....

Makes 3!







I will be a Mommy for the 3rd time this week and I am so very excited, because finally, I will have some back up GIRL power in the family!



Ok, Ok...let me back up, I know it has been a while since I have update, but dang...I did not realize it has been almost a year, until I looked at my last blog post. Sorry! I have been so busy with LIFE in general, not too busy that I have not read every one's blog regularly, (and not all of you been keeping up to date...ummm hmmmm) just too busy to keep up my own. Anyhow, I am back and hopefully this blog will seize to be idle for so long in the future.




I have been:
With child for nine months
Without a camera for a while
Back in school for over a year
Out of town for 5 months
On bed rest for most of the pregnancy
and most importantly, missing you all!


My locs, well what can I say?!? They have been the only thing in my life lately, that have not given me any worries. I can not attest enough, how much I love my locs and how natural it is to have them. Some days, I wonder how I went through life without my hair in this natural state. I have been lazy about retightening, and as a result I have experienced thinning in the back of my head, where my hair is fine anyway, so I am making concious efforts to keep the back retighted very regularly. Other then that, I only wish for softer more moisturized locs, so please share any products that you all have been using lately, that you are having success with.






Well, I am preparing for my delivery, so I will update real soon with more baby info. On a side note, I had my baby shower yesterday and NOT ONE guest showed up, talk about a total disappointment, I cried for an entire hour straight (yall know how emotional it is at the ninth month LOL) NOT ONE GUEST??? Was tax free weekend that serious?

4 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Hey D,

Congrats on your soon to be new arrival. You're the first to know in blogosphere.... I've got a bun in the oven of my own!!! Since it's my first kid, my thoughts are spinning a million miles a minute trying to prepare for my whole life to change. But I couldn't be more excited and I can feel your excitement too. Take care.

Goodnapps

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow, Congratulations. I am so happy for you babies are such blessings. As for the baby shower I'm sorry you had to experience that. I know your locks look lovely can't wait to see updates. I pray that you have a safe delivery. Take Care

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that no one attended the baby shower. I hope your friends make it up to you when the baby is born. Congrats on the beautiful baby girl as well!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Hope everything went well with the delivery. And that she's a quiet, peaceful baby!