Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Friday, September 26, 2008

Isn't She Lovely?


PHEW! Motherhood the 3rd time around is so very busy. I have been meaning to update you all on the baby and myself but have been up to my elbows with changing diapers and the such! But oh what a Joy, just as Stevie Wonder said, "Isn't she Lovely?"

13 comments:

brunsli said...

Congratulations!

She's beautiful. And you are looking great yourself.

nubia34 said...

Both of you are lovely.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Hope your 'guests' made up for reducing you to tears! All they need to do is look at her picture and they'll come begging for forgiveness :)

Maryee said...

Congrats on the baby girl! She's adorable! Glad to see all is well with you, too!

Goodnapps said...

You look so good girl. Both of you are very lovely.

Sister-in-Locks said...

OMG She's beautiful. I still don't know her name. You make me want another. :-)

You are looking great also.!

Penny said...

She is sooooooo pretty!! I just smell her through the monitor. I love newborns. I love the smell. My sister is using the Burts Bee's natural products with our new baby. Smells great!! She used to use Carol's Daughter but since she went commerical a lot of her products have changed. I can remember when some things had to go in the frig because they were really natural. Not so sure anymore. Congratulations!! Hair looks great.

Nu-Me said...

Ah! She is so beautiful. Congratulations!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats! What a beautiful blessing! You and you hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, precious, peaceful,...
Obama Generation. :)

p.s. your hair is nice, very nice.

Sisterlock Adoration said...

Both little girl and mommie are gorgeous. Congratulations!

Happiest Nappy said...

I will take the little one. I would help with you Locks too, but I will take precious instead!

Your SLs are beautiful!

Dee said...

THANK YOU ALL, For the warm compliments, she is such a good girl. I am so thankful for the beauty of natural hair, its amazing that you all say how nice it looks and I have given it no TLC, that goes to show the power of natural!