Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Beautiful Mommie!

Ok...this is my beautiful Mommie! She went natural about 6yrs after I did and just grew her locs in the last 3yrs!!!! She had NO KNOWLEDGE at all, about locs or what to do...She just started palm rolling them and dammit...Look at those locks...It's embarrassing, I inspired her and she has the beautiful locs before me....LOL

My Mommie, has always had long and thick hair with a loose wave pattern. I often wished I had inherited her hair instead of my Dads! At any rate, she has been telling me for the past 2 years "how to loc and that I need to "just be patient", but whatever! I give in to SL's.

Brunsli, just want you to know if I come up missing, my blood is on your hands, because I am sure my Mommie would do bodily harm to me, if she knew I posted these pics of her (LOL)! I asked her to take some and send them to me, but upon your request, I couldn't wait so I dug out these old ones. The one is about 2 years ago. I will update them with current ones soon!

and this most current one taken about 1 year ago.
Love you Mommie!

1 comment:

brunsli said...

Your mom looks great!

It's so nice that you can support each other though the locking process.