Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm Sister Locked! Sisterlocks®


I'm on such a high, right now! I just arrived home from my 9 hour SL'ing session and I couldn't be more pleased!

Thanks to my beautiful niece Belynda, I have lots of pics to share! Enjoy!

My biggest concern was my scalp showing, but ummmm I feel so great it isnt an issue right now!


To my consultant Elaine , Thank you are the BEST!

8 comments:

Creyole said...

Detra,
You've got to send out a message to the LockItUp group showing your new locks!!!

Also, are you joining us next Sunday for the Sisterlock Brunch in Ft Worth?

Maryee said...

Hey Detra!! Congrats! No better time to get locked than the Thanksgiving weekend. It's like an early Christmas present. Soo happy for you and looking forward to meeting you next month. Add my blog or website if you like!!!

Maryee
Maryee's Place

brunsli said...

Congratulations Detra!

Your locks look great!

Leighann said...

Detra,

Welcome the the Sisterlock family and the blogging community!!! Your locks are beautiful. I agree: Blogging does seem a litte vain, but it's a place to share and it helps others in their journey.

Congrats!

Leighann
www.mysisterlocks.blogspot.com

TNAPPYKINKY said...

Detra,
Work that hair,it is so pretty and I know you will love every moment of it. You have beautiful hair and a fun blog keep us posted.
Tammie SL'd 13 months.
www.tnappykinky.blogspot.com

BlaqKofi said...

Wow, Detra! You and your locks are absolutely beautiful! Just imagine how much more beautiful they are going to be as they mature. Can't wait to see you on Sunday. Feel free to add my link to your blog.

BlaqKofi

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Oh, you and your hair are too cute. How long was your hair when you started? is it all natural or do you have permed ends? I love it and your blog, keep the updates a rollin'.

Naturaly Free

Cluizel said...

I love looking at blogs from beginning to end. :)

That's no cool it only too 9 hours!