
I've posted a few texture shots here. I've never considered texture a big factor in my hair care until I joined a few online hair groups, in which many people discuss their texture. I have seen the term "my hair twin" and wonder how sweet it would be, to be able to chat with someone who shares the same texture, so that I could have a support system and get grooming ideas.
In some of these pics, the hair gel that I used is enhancing the wave pattern in my hair. When my hair is freshly washed it looks like this until it dries, then it looks like...well I don't know what to call it....LOL...I will try to post pics of it wet and then dry very soon.

My hair texture is the one thing, I can honestly say, I like about my appearance. with the exception of the following equation
curly hair=major shrinkage.
I think this is the main reason why I am a bit nervous about having my SLs as I know for me.
scalp showing + short length= NOT APPEALING!
No comments:
Post a Comment