
There really isn't any "valid" reason for this post. But while playing with my camera I found this kool button for upclose shots. So here you are, get up close and personal with me and my locks!

This blog is about my natural hair journey! November 26, 2005 I will be taking my natural journey to another level, as this is the date I will begin my SL journey! Follow me on this blog for my SL saga!
4 comments:
Your hair looks so nice and healthy. That camera is awesome and I'm sure you'll be carrying that thing around with you everywhere you go for good shots. :) Like me... LOL!
Have a very Merry Christmas and I'm looking forward to having lunch with ya next week.
coool close-ups. Your hair looks nice and shiny and squeaky clean!!! Is that the same cool camera you had at the gathering? Nice!!!
You go gurl!!!
I am gald I have finally figured out how your blog flows.
Your hair is looking good. Good to see your progress.
I wanted to share with you that my hair consistently unraveled in places for the first six months or so. My consultant would just relock it. Soon time took over and things feel into place. Stay patient and obedient.
Hey niece!!!!
Be Blessed!
Your hair texture is so pretty! I love the coils. Your lock are gonna look great I can see it!
Peace!
Post a Comment