Escape & Travel's Fan Box

Escape & Travel on Facebook

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lunch @ PF Changs

Today, I had lunch at PF Changs with Karen, LaChanda & Tra! Once I FINALLY arrived (LMAO) we had a such a great time talking and laughing. I was so wrapped up in their company, I felt like no one else was in the resturant other than us! Its one of those things like, once you get in your car and you're all alone, you start thinking...OMG was I laughing or talking too loud....LOL...Was I getting dirty looks from other guest, but didn't notice, because I was having too dayum much fun! OH well...It was a GREAT time and I can not WAIT to meet up again.















I love Karen's color, work it gurl! It was such a great pleasure to meet you today! You need to get to workin on a blog sistah gurl!

6 comments:

Dee said...

thanks coco and where have you been? It would have been GREAT to see you there too!

Creyole said...

Detra, too funny I felt the smae way but didn't care if we were too loud because I had so much FUN!!!!!!

Peace

Anonymous said...

Hey chica....I swear I probably laughed louder than everyone at the table and the sad thing is that I didn't even think about the other patrons until just now...shame on me.

Don't forget to talk to Ms. Elaine.

See ya soon!

brunsli said...

If people were staring, it's only because you all are so cute!

Jena Evans said...

Very good looking women representing!!!
Do ya'll thang!

lovely, lovely locks all around...

Blessings!

jen-

Maryee said...

Hey Detra,

So glad ya'll took pics! I can feel the fun and excitement!

Maryee